Maasai Bead Belt, Kenya 38" - 45"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Country of Origin:
- Hand beaded in Kenya
- WAIST SIZE: 38" - 45"
- WAIST SIZE (traditional pants size) is typically 2 inches below BELT LENGTH.
- BELT LENGTH (actual length in inches) is measured from the inside edge of the buckle to the first hole and last hole. You will find the BELT LENGTH on the tape measure in the last image.
- NOTE: We recommend you measure your BELT LENGTH on a belt you already own to ensure best fit.
- Glass beads
- High quality metal buckle
Our pricing correlates directly to the asking prices of artists, artisans and art dealers in the various African countries we collect from and the costs of importing their artwork to the U.S. We need to change the idea that artists should be paid pennies for their fine art just because it comes from Africa. Paying a fair price to our artists is our number one priority and our pricing reflects that.
- *Shipped with FedEx Ground. Please email us for all other rates.
- We ship around the world! Our website is still new and is not yet processing automatic international shipping rates. Please contact us directly for custom shipping quotes outside the mainland USA (including Hawaii and Alaska).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-838-3650 with the SKU # for further information on this piece.
All sales are final. We take returns for store credit on a case-by-case basis. Please email us at email@example.com
Hemingway African Gallery expertly packs all pieces. In the occurrence of an accident, all damaged items must be reported to us within 3 days of delivery. Hemingway African Gallery is not responsible for artworks damaged by the shipping carrier. We do not accept refunds and returns of the damaged products. If you purchase insurance ahead of shipping (recommended), we will file a claim with the shipping company for you.
You are responsible for all shipping costs (including crating and insurance), calculated on an actual cost basis. Because of this, buyers will be contacted, after the sale, with shipping options for large artworks.
Hemingway African Gallery works with carriers including USPS, FedEx, and Service By Air as well as several fine art handling companies. FedEx Ground is the standard shipping used unless otherwise planned. Oversized orders may be packaged and shipped specifically for and arrive via freight service. We strive to find the best, safe rate for your shipment.
Hemingway African Gallery is not responsible for carrier delays due to adverse weather conditions or any other unavoidable situations that may result in the carrier being unable to deliver packages.
International Shipping Taxes:
For all shipping methods outside the US, duty and taxes are payable upon receipt of package. This is a fee that your country charges for delivery of packages coming in from all outside countries and will vary depending on the individual country you live in. Hemingway African Gallery is not responsible for any duty and tax fees due. Please check with your local postal carrier for an estimate on what this charge may be prior to placing your order.
Forms of Payment:
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Paypal, Checks, Cash, and Wire Transfer.
New York State Sales Tax:Orders shipped to addresses within the state of New York are subject to a 8.875% sales tax unless you provide a sales tax exemption certificate.